Sunday, November 23, 2008

Operation Christmas Child


A co-worker's son's school was gathering shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child and I fixed one up for him to take. This is a great way to spread a little Christmas cheer without going into debt!

It sure was fun to gather up all the items, but it was a challenge to squeeze all the little treasures into that little shoebox! I'll probably do it again next year too. I meant to post this before the deadline, but just now got the pics downloaded.


The finished box - I still can't believe I got everything packed in there. LOL!

2 comments:

Betty said...

What a cute shoebox..and so full of fun things...really FULL of fun things! My word verification below is opiant...is that what you call of fan of Opie Griffith?

T said...

I love the shoebox idea. I heard of something like that recently, but I don't remember where.

What a great and fun thing to do.

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty