Monday, August 10, 2009

New Beginnings

Seems like the time between blogs gets longer and longer! I've got legitimate excuses this time I think. Getting ready to move and between packing and purging, getting things ready at the new place two hours away, and getting this house ready to sell has been all consuming. Not everything's quite ready yet, but it's wonderful to have the luxury of not being in too much of a time crunch to move from one place to the other in one day or even one week! Right now it's getting things switched over to a new state, finding another job, getting water, elec., etc. turned on and most importantly, getting the cats' new digs finished.

Here's the new rescue set up, much bigger and better than the old one I have now (no leaky roof and uninsulated walls)! It's not totally finished yet, still got to put in shelves and ramps and their Little Tykes play equipment, but the guys are gonna love it and I can't wait to see them enjoying the extra space. Getting them there, not looking forward to.



I know the dogs are going to love moving too, lots more trees and land for them to run and explore! I'm hoping the openness and fresh air will be more accommodating to my creative ventures as well. And Marls, since you're never gonna see my house pics unless I post some here's a few to give you an idea. I'll post more once I get it decorated more to my liking.

View into the DR and kitchen.














The LR.














Master bath (that wall paper's gotta go!)

No comments:

Pledge to Fight Animal Cruelty